Thursday, March 12, 2009

The FHE jar

One thing that I have and use almost every FHE is this jar my sis. in law gave me. In it are tonz of questions some are silly like : If you had to cook your mom and dad dinner what would you cook and why? (and it can't be ordering pizza!) and then there are church related questions like: name the "B's" and Who was or is you fav. teacher and what qualities do they have that you would like to work on and develop? etc. its really fun (and easy!) and a good way to talk to your kids and learn about their liked and dislikes. you can do it where the only person who answers the question in the one who drew it, or you can make everyone in the family answer all the questions!


Another thing that I did was I wanted to make a family scrapbook thing for my mother-in-law for christmas. so I sent out letters to all matts bro's and sis's and had them...for FHE.... do a page about their grandma it could have been a letter to her, a picture that they drew for her, their testimony, or an actual scrapbook page with pic.s of them. It was really cute and a great FHE to think about their grandma. It turned out super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment